🤑 Get up to 15 Free Stocks from moomoo: https://markscreditcards.com/moomoo 💳 Is the United Club Infinite Card worth it? Here’s my in-depth review to help you decide whether to apply or keep yours for another year! Click “Show More” to see Ad Disclosure, links, and additional information below.
💳👉VIEW CREDIT CARD OFFERS!
💥🏢BILT CREDIT CARD
🛍 RAKUTEN – Earn Cash Back!
🏦 SOFI CHECKING & SAVINGS – Get $25 FREE (or more w/ direct deposit)
📲 MAXREWARDS – Manage credit cards & rewards!
Get Gold level for free with PROMO CODE = markr
📈 GET FREE STOCKS FROM WEBULL when you open an account & make a deposit:
🔐 AURA – Identity Theft Protection & More!
Get Your 2-Week Free Trial: https://aura.com/markreese
If you’re a frequent flier on United Airlines and enjoy lounge access and VIP / elite perks, then the United Club Infinite Card should definitely be on your radar!
On the whole, airline credit cards are typically best for their benefits and less so for ongoing spend (a good exception to that is using the card to spend towards earning higher levels of elite status).
To help you decide if you should apply, here’s a detailed review of the United Club Infinite Card benefits and how they work.
WELCOME OFFER (Jan. 2023)
Earn 80,000 United miles after spending $5K in the first 3 months. The approximate value of this offer is $1,040 on average when redeemed for flights.
ANNUAL FEE = $525
MILES – EARNING
4X United Purchases
2X Other Travel
1X Other Purchases
MILES – REDEEMING
What are United miles worth? Well, you may be able to get around 1.3¢ per mile on average when redeeming for flights on United Airlines and/or their partners in the Star Alliance.
UNITED CLUB INFINITE CARD BENEFITS
1. United Club Membership – See access rules here: https://www.united.com/ual/en/us/fly/travel/airport/united-club-and-lounges/access.html
2. Free Checked Bags (up to 2)
3. Premier Access (designated check-in lines, priority security lanes, priority boarding, and priority baggage handling).
4. $100 Application Fee Credit for Global Entry, TSA PreCheck, or NEXUS
5. 25% Discount for Inflight Purchases and on United Club Premium Drinks
6. 10% Saver Award Discount
7. 8,000 Premier Qualifying Points (PQP) – earn United Premier status faster via spend.
8. Award Ticket Upgrades – higher priority.
9. IHG Platinum Elite Status – Enroll at: united.com/ihgstatus
10. $75 IHG Credit
11. DoorDash (DashPass) for 1 year
12. Avis President’s Club Elite Status – Enroll at: united.com/AvisChaseBenefit
13. Luxury Hotel & Resort Collection (LHRC) – Book at: LHRCollection.com
14. Visa Infinite Concierge
COMPARE UNITED PREMIER STATUS TIERS
INSURANCE & PROTECTIONS
– Trip Cancellation / Trip Interruption Insurance
– Baggage Delay Insurance
– Lost Luggage Reimbursement
– Trip Delay Reimbursement
– Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver (primary)
– Purchase Protection
– Return Protection
– Extended Warranty Protection
YES if you…
– Fly United moderately to frequently, want elite-like benefits, but don’t fly enough to earn Premier status.
– Already have Premier status & want to spend toward a higher level.
– Want a United Club Membership.
– Value the convenience of Premier Access.
NO if you…
– Fly United infrequently (or not at all).
– Would not use the United Club enough to justify a full membership. (Note: You can also purchase individual United Club day passes – United calls these United Club One Time Passes. Additionally, the United Explorer Card and the United Business Card both offer 2 United Club One Time Passes each cardmember year).
– Don’t need / want Premier Access® benefits.
– If the benefits from other United cards w/ lower annual fees are sufficient for you.
– Prefer to earn more flexible / transferrable points.
– Prefer to earn cash back rewards.
Disclosure: This site is part of an affiliate sales network and receives compensation for sending traffic to partner sites, such as CreditCards.com. This compensation may impact how and where links appear on this site. This site does not include all financial companies or all available financial offers. The content in this video is accurate as of the posting date. Some of the offers mentioned may no longer be available. Mark Reese is not a financial advisor.
#creditcards #unitedairlines #bestcreditcards